3903. Diana Ross & The Supremes - Someday We'll be Together

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61o%2BNDDAWDL.jpg
From: Cream of the Crop; Year: 1969; Genre: Soul/R&B/Motown
After hearing some of their beautiful music this morning I really wanted to pick another one of their songs.
I like so much of their work, so it's difficult to put their songs in order as to which one I like the most, but this one would definitely be among them. Someday We'll be Together was and is looked upon as the "swan song" of Diana Ross being with the act; that added to the overall powerful emotions present in the song both vocally and musically and you get an overwhelming, powerful song.

Hear Someday We'll be Together on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Megadeth - Dread and the Fugitive Mind

My song pick two years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gimme Back My Bullets

My song pick three years ago today: The Castaways - Liar, Liar

My song pick four years ago today: AC/DC - Back in Black

My song pick five years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Mother & Child Divided

My song pick six years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Space Age

My song pick seven years ago today: Bass Extremes - Mocha Soca

My song pick eight years ago today: Rush - Fly By Night

My song pick nine years ago today: Jon Hendricks - I'll Bet You Thought I'd Never Find You

My song pick ten years ago today: Tom Petty - Free Fallin'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In