3894. David Bowie - Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51iurUXy6UL.jpg
From: Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps); Year: 1980; Genre: New Wave/Rock
I had a bunch of music from the album running through my mind like crazy this morning, so, I'm choosing the title track today. Besides Bowie's normal excellent singing and arrangements, Robert Fripp's guitar is exquisite throughout; he was a good choice to play on this song.

Hear Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps) on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Midnight - Gloria

My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Stein um Stein

My song pick three years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Start of Something Beautiful

My song pick four years ago today: Parliament - Funkentelechy

My song pick five years ago today: Aerosmith - Make It

My song pick six years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Beast of Burden

My song pick seven years ago today: Modest Mouse - Float On

My song pick eight years ago today: Eric Burdon & The Animals - When I Was Young

My song pick nine years ago today: Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen

My song pick ten years ago today: Alexander Porfiryevich Borodin - Polovtsian Dances


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In