3899. The Postal Service - Brand New Colony

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/511BH87kWbL.jpg
From: Give Up; Year: 2003; Genre: Indie Rock/Synthpop
This one popped into my mind last night after not hearing it for about 10 years. Kind of unique sound for a Sub Pop "indie" band with all of their electronic synth and such; very much sounds like a meld of '80s synth and post grunge with some others thrown in for good measure.

Hear Brand New Colony on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Wolfmother - Joker & the Thief

My song pick two years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Digging in the Dirt

My song pick three years ago today: Slaughter - Up All Night

My song pick four years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Wide River

My song pick five years ago today: Stratovarius - Fire Dance

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Aeroplane

My song pick seven years ago today: Styx - Renegade

My song pick eight years ago today: The Jaggerz - The Rapper

My song pick nine years ago today: Sha Na Na - Blue Moon

My song pick ten years ago today: The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In