3908. Mr. Bungle - Quote Unquote (Travolta)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91e36dD6knL._SX522_.jpg
From: Mr. Bungle; Year: 1991; Genre: Funk Metal
Originally titled "Travolta," but had to be re-titled due to the obvious legal issues, it is as far as I know the only one of Mr. Bungle's singles to have a music video, which was unsurprisingly banned on MTV due to some content.

Hear Quote Unquote (Travolta) on YouTube.
Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jane's Addiction - Stop!

My song pick two years ago today: Soundgarden - The Telephantasm

My song pick three years ago today: Mr. Big - Mr. Never in a Million Years

My song pick four years ago today: Dayton Sidewinders - Funky in Here

My song pick five years ago today: Heart - Fanatic

My song pick six years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love

My song pick seven years ago today: Queensrÿche - Roads to Madness

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - Roll Yer Own

My song pick nine years ago today: Naturally 7 - Wall of Sound

My song pick ten years ago today: Nightwish - Bye Bye Beautiful


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In