3915. Sky - Hotta

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Hp0xzCnML.jpg
From: Sky 2; Year: 1980; Genre: Symphonic Rock/Progressive Rock
Drawing a total blank again... there's some obvious ones I'm forgetting about, but with a lot on your mind it's bound to happen. Sky is another band that I've been meaning to pick one from, so I will.
Anyway, this one has a killer groove underneath with both electronica and classical over the top; it's another one of those unique songs from early '80s prog.

Hear Hotta on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jethro Tull - Farm on the Freeway

My song pick two years ago today: Quasar - The Loreli

My song pick three years ago today: Def Leppard - Rock On

My song pick four years ago today: The Cosmic Sound Orchestra - Fly Some Funk Up to the Moon

My song pick five years ago today: Laura Branigan - Self Control

My song pick six years ago today: Yes - Starship Trooper

My song pick seven years ago today: Buffalo Springfield - Mr. Soul

My song pick eight years ago today: Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode

My song pick nine years ago today: J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers - Last Kiss

My song pick ten years ago today: Queensrÿche - Anybody Listening?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In