3888. Michael Penn - No Myth

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/617rNPCzU1L.jpg
From: March; Year: 1989; Genre: Rock
I had another song ready to pick this morning, but as coincidence would have it Michael Penn's No Myth started running through my head this morning, which is the hit single off of his debut album March, and being that this is my first pick in the month of March, (Although I do not believe that the month of march is the march he's referring to), I thought it would be perfect.
I remember hearing this one a lot when I was young; it got a lot of airplay. It's well-constructed and played/sung exceptionally well; definitely a classic from the waning end of the '80s.

Hear No Myth on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Steve Winwood - Higher Love

My song pick two years ago today: Helloween - Lay All Your Love On Me

My song pick three years ago today: The Drifters - There Goes My Baby

My song pick four years ago today: Soundgarden - Spoonman

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Heavy Horses

My song pick six years ago today: The Monkees - Daydream Believer

My song pick seven years ago today: Muse - Resistance

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - From A Deadbeat To An Old Greaser

My song pick nine years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Oh Well

My song pick ten years ago today: Aerosmith - Janie's Got A Gun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In