3901. UB40 - Rat in mi Kitchen

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61W7Bb0qF9L.jpg
From: Rat in the Kitchen; Year: 1986; Genre: Reggae
It's been one of those days... desperately in need of some reggae. Here's the title track off their '86 release, which features legendary trumpeter Herb Alpert. That bass... even the most rhythmically inept would have to get up and dance.

Hear Rat in mi Kitchen on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Dust - Learning to Die

My song pick two years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - When the Apple Blossoms Bloom in the Windmills of Your Mind, I'll Be Your Valentine

My song pick three years ago today: Yello - Oh Yeah

My song pick four years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Take That Pollution Out Your Throat

My song pick five years ago today: Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

My song pick six years ago today: The Doobie Brothers - Listen to the Music

My song pick seven years ago today: Queen - Bijou

My song pick eight years ago today: Asia - Heat of the Moment

My song pick nine years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane

My song pick ten years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Coyote


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In