3904. Black 47 - Paddy's Got a Brand New Reel

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51-vCMd2p5L._SS500.jpg
From: Black 47; Year: 1991; Genre: Celtic Rock/Hip Hop/Funk
I was fixin' to pick another song until I realized it was St. Patrick's Day and thought I should pick something apropos. So, I just "homered out" and picked one from my favourite Celtic rock band, Black 47. Paddy's Got a Brand New Reel is a thumping and apt song from their debut album. If you ever wanted to hear traditional Irish influenced music, complete with Ulian Bagpipes being played to a thumping electronic hip-hop beat this is your chance.

Hear Paddy's Got a Brand New Reel on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Croft No Five - The Man of Arran

My song pick two years ago today: Cruachan - The Morrigan's Call

My song pick three years ago today: Flogging Molly - (No More) Paddy's Lament

My song pick four years ago today: Black 47 - The Big Fella

My song pick five years ago today: Frank Mackey & the Keltic Cowboys - Kiss My Irish Ass

My song pick six years ago today: Dropkick Murphys - Black Velvet Band

My song pick seven years ago today: Black 47 - Green Suede Shoes

My song pick eight years ago today: Savatage - St. Patricks

My song pick nine years ago today: Mose Allison - Your Mind is on Vacation

My song pick ten years ago today: Thin Lizzy - Whiskey in the Jar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In