3902. The Enid - And Then There Were None

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Ux9hNfW1L.jpg
From: Something Wicked This Way Comes; Year: 1983; Genre: Progressive Rock
This is one of those songs and albums that was a product of the Cold War, potential nuclear annihilation, and the terror therein. And Then There Were None is kind of a whimsical delivery of what the writer of the song envisioned would be the immediate aftermath of said annihilation.

Hear And Then There Were None on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Ted Nugent - Stranglehold

My song pick two years ago today: Muse - Revolt

My song pick three years ago today: Vixen - Edge of a Broken Heart

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Mystic Rhythms

My song pick five years ago today: The Moody Blues - Dr. Livingstone, I Presume

My song pick six years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) - Chasing Shadows

My song pick seven years ago today: The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Take Five

My song pick eight years ago today: Rammstein - Ich Tu Dir Weh

My song pick nine years ago today: Damn Yankees - Coming of Age

My song pick ten years ago today: Bread - Mother Freedom


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In