3200. Blue Öyster Cult - Heavy Metal: The Black and Silver

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81Zf0KK2CwL._SX522_.jpg
From: Fire of Unknown Origin; Year: 1981; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
I had BÖC's Fire of Unknown Origin album on my mind this morning; as I always do, I'm taking it as a sign I should pick one from the album.
This one lives up to its name; without a doubt very metal sounding in the early 80s style of the genre. Gotta love that blazing guitar and thumping bass.

Hear Heavy Metal: The Black and Silver on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Primus - Shake Hands With Beef

My song pick two years ago today: Cher - Dark Lady

My song pick three years ago today: Curved Air - U.H.F.

My song pick four years ago today: Antonio Vivaldi - The Four Seasons

My song pick five years ago today: The Four Tops - Reach Out (I'll Be There)

My song pick six years ago today: The Hep Stars - Cadillac

My song pick seven years ago today: Hallo Venray - Orange

My song pick eight years ago today: Flatt & Scruggs - Foggy Mountain Breakdown


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn