3570. Roxy Music - Out of the Blue

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61VS7hp9HLL.jpg
From: Country Life; Year: 1974; Genre: Rock/Glam Rock
In the mood for another one from Roxy Music; this rather interesting one. The violin solo with all the wild effects present really is something to hear.

Hear Out of the Blue on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Heavy Metal: The Black and Silver

My song pick two years ago today: Primus - Shake Hands With Beef

My song pick three years ago today: Cher - Dark Lady

My song pick four years ago today: Curved Air - U.H.F.

My song pick five years ago today: Antonio Vivaldi - The Four Seasons

My song pick six years ago today: The Four Tops - Reach Out (I'll Be There)

My song pick seven years ago today: The Hep Stars - Cadillac

My song pick eight years ago today: Hallo Venray - Orange

My song pick nine years ago today: Flatt & Scruggs - Foggy Mountain Breakdown


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)