3573. Midnight Oil - Warakurna

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/516kVsybMwL.jpg
From: Diesel and Dust; Year: 1987; Genre: Alternative Rock
I had some of the 'Oils on my mind today; one of my favourite bands I think I've mentioned before, thought I'd pick another one from them. This is an a-typical one with their signature sound and subject matter; a great track.

Hear Warakurna on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Outfield - Your Love

My song pick two years ago today: Jefferson Starship - Jane

My song pick three years ago today: Deep Purple - My Woman From Tokyo

My song pick four years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man

My song pick five years ago today: Van der Graaf Generator - Pioneers Over c.

My song pick six years ago today: Al Di Meola - Race With Devil on Spanish Highway

My song pick seven years ago today: Falco - Titanic

My song pick eight years ago today: The Guess Who - Undun

My song pick nine years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - The Ballad of Curtis Loew


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn