1391 Hawkwind - Fall of Earth City

1391 Hawkwind - Fall of Earth City
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41BCt42PgwL._SS500_.jpg
From: Church of Hawkwind, Year: 1982

I'm kind of in an odd mood today and thought I would pick a song off of the Church of Hawkwind album; it is becoming one of my favourite albums from the band. This is quite a nerdy Space Rock track that contains a neat Science Fiction tale within.

Hear The Fall of Earth City on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Moody Blues - I'm Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band)

My song pick two years ago today: Queen - One Vision

My song pick three years ago today: Megadeth - Captive Honour

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off