3258. Hall & Oates - Maneater

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51ORWwa1BZL.jpg
From: H2O; Year: 1982; Genre: New Wave/Pop/Rock
I have no idea why, but I apparently had not yet picked a song from Hall & Oates until today. This is still probably my favourite of their songs; I remember it a lot when I was growing up in the 1980s. It definitely suffered from overplay on the radio and such, but in the years since it's starting to freshen up again along with a lot of other dated songs from the time.

Hear Maneater on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Mattie's Rag

My song pick two years ago today: Triumph - Battle Cry

My song pick three years ago today: Porcupine Tree - On the Sunday Of Life

My song pick four years ago today: Asia - Sole Survivor

My song pick five years ago today: Ray Stevens - I Need Your Help Barry Manilow

My song pick six years ago today: The Who - Rael (1 and 2)

My song pick seven years ago today: The Clifford Brown & Max Roach Quintet - Joy Spring

My song pick eight years ago today: Eric Burdon & the Animals - San Franciscan Nights


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn