3452. Frankie Miller - Supersnatch

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51gxfpS-cPL.jpg
From: Flash Fearless Versus The Zorg Women Parts 5&6; Year: 1975; Genre: Funk
Another Funky Friday pick today with this one I discovered a bit ago whilst listening to some music on YouTube. This whole album, which features quite a few artists, is a bit like a soundtrack without a movie; it apparently was the brainchild of Alice Cooper amongst others. Anyway, this is a fun funk track with a great beat and rhythm.

Hear Supersnatch on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Motörhead - Ace of Spades

My song pick two years ago today: Yes - Looking Around

My song pick three years ago today: Alestorm - Over the Seas

My song pick four years ago today: Paul Simon - Mother and Child Reunion

My song pick five years ago today: Maurice Ravel - M.81 - Boléro

My song pick six years ago today: Megaherz - Schizophren

My song pick seven years ago today: Genesis - Turn It On Again

My song pick eight years ago today: Miles Davis - Walkin'

My song pick nine years ago today: Jethro Tull - Cold Wind To Valhalla


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn