2338 Alestorm - Over the Seas

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61k82EfD2%2BL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Captain Morgan's Revenge; Year: 2008; Genre: Celtic Folk Metal/Pirate Metal
Last night through this morning I've been binging on Alestorm and thought I'd go ahead an add another one of their songs to my list today. What's not to love about this track? It's very well put together with an excellent singalong sea chanty chorus and is about pirates on a quest for gold and glory; wot more could ya want I ask?

Hear Over the Seas on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Paul Simon - Mother and Child Reunion

My song pick two years ago today: Maurice Ravel - M.81 - Boléro

My song pick three years ago today: Megaherz - Schizophren

My song pick four years ago today: Genesis - Turn It On Again

My song pick five years ago today: Miles Davis - Walkin'

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Cold Wind To Valhalla


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade