3479. Melvins - With Teeth

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71pAznAcozL._SX522_.jpg
From: Lysol; Year: 1992; Genre: Sludge Metal/Alternative Metal

With Teeth is one of the earlier singles from the Melvins' off their fourth album release. You gotta love that driving rhythm and that heavy, melodic bass line; pure magic.

Hear With Teeth on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls

My song pick two years ago today: Styx - Do Things My Way

My song pick three years ago today: Steeleye Span - The Black Freighter

My song pick four years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication

My song pick five years ago today: Queensrÿche - Eyes of a Stranger

My song pick six years ago today: Bad Company - Holy Water

My song pick seven years ago today: Azteca - Some Day We'll Get By

My song pick eight years ago today: Elmer Bernstein - The Magnificent Seven (Theme)

My song pick nine years ago today: Rush - Jacob's Ladder


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade