2001 Aerosmith - Jaded

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51tNrMckc7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Just Push Play; Year: 2001; Genre: Rock
Here's one that I remember really well from 2001, which is also today's song pick number. This song and album in particular have special meaning for me.

Watch the music video clip to Jaded on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Blind Faith - Had to Cry Today

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

My song pick three years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Down To Earth

My song pick four years ago today: Edgar Winter Group - Free Ride

My song pick five years ago today: Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McGee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade