2368 Queensrÿche - Breaking the Silence

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61vhrnB1g0L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Operation: Mindcrime; Year: 1988; Genre: Progressive Metal
I felt like picking another from Queensrÿche this morning to start out another workweek; their music is always great to help get you ready from another week of the rat race.
Anyway, this is a great track among many from their Mindcrime album.

Hear Breaking the Silence on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Aerosmith - Jaded

My song pick two years ago today: Blind Faith - Had to Cry Today

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

My song pick four years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Down To Earth

My song pick five years ago today: Edgar Winter Group - Free Ride

My song pick six years ago today: Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McGee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade