3481. Pallas - Shock Treatment

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61oEgPrphBL._SS500.jpg
From: The Sentinel; Year: 1984; Genre: Progressive Rock
Shock Treatment is one of the bit heavier songs musically on the album and also one of the three tracks that are not part of the original concept. Even though the song was created to be "more radio friendly" it still is dyed-in-the-wool progressive rock with all the technicality that comes with it.

Hear Shock Treatment on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Marillion - Hooks in You

My song pick two years ago today: Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity

My song pick three years ago today: Queensrÿche - Breaking the Silence

My song pick four years ago today: Aerosmith - Jaded

My song pick five years ago today: Blind Faith - Had to Cry Today

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

My song pick seven years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Down To Earth

My song pick eight years ago today: Edgar Winter Group - Free Ride

My song pick nine years ago today: Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McGee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn