4335. Jigsaw - Mystic Harmony

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61D+aM516-L._SS500_.jpg
From: Sky High; Year: 1975; Genre: Rock
Don't know why I have Jigsaw music running through my head today; haven't heard any of their songs in a while, but it's a band I like nevertheless.

Hear Mystic Harmony on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Chet Atkins - The Girl Friend of the Whirling Dervish

My song pick 2 years ago today: Alice in Chains - What The Hell Have I

My song pick 3 years ago today: Iain Matthews - Shake It

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Kinks - Moving Pictures

My song pick 5 years ago today: Stahlhammer - Fiend Hört Mit

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Doors - Soul Kitchen

My song pick 7 years ago today: Megaherz - Hurra – Wir Leben Noch

My song pick 8 years ago today: Skid Row - Youth Gone Wild

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - The Bertha Butt Boogie

My song pick 10 years ago today: Steely Dan - Hey Nineteen

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Serenade To A Cuckoo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In