4339. Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/911fNcBFeEL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway; Year: 1974; Genre: Progressive Rock
I had the album The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway on my mind today. This is, of course, the overture and title track to the greater concept album.

Hear The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Stanley Clarke - Opening (Statement)/He Lives On (Story About the Last Journey of a Warrior)

My song pick 2 years ago today: Ozric Tentacles - Spacebase

My song pick 3 years ago today: ABBA - Two for the Price of One

My song pick 4 years ago today: Grateful Dead - Dire Wolf

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Queen and Country

My song pick 6 years ago today: Steely Dan - Kid Charlemagne

My song pick 7 years ago today: Steppenwolf - Monster/Suicide/America

My song pick 8 years ago today: Max Roach - Valse Hot

My song pick 9 years ago today: Nightwish - Amaranth

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Alabama Getway

My song pick 11 years ago today: Bob Seger - Night Moves


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In