4330. Argent - Pure Love

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/811EANQgRKL._SS500_.jpg
From: All Together Now; Year: 1972; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock/classical
This song has the longest play time on the album, the first 5 minutes is a complex organ piece performed by Rod Argent in the Prelude and Fantasia sections, then the rest of the band kicks into a hard rock sound in the 3rd and 4th movements. After hearing this one there are no doubts at the virtuosity of Rod Argent.

Hear Pure Love on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Boz Scaggs - Breakdown Dead Ahead

My song pick 2 years ago today: Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction

My song pick 3 years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Love is Blue

My song pick 4 years ago today: B. B. King - Someday, Somewhere

My song pick 5 years ago today: Rose Royce - Funkin' Around

My song pick 6 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Burnin' for You

My song pick 7 years ago today: Styx - Blue Collar Man (Long Nights)

My song pick 8 years ago today: April Wine - Sign of the Gypsy Queen

My song pick 9 years ago today: Clifford Brown & Max Roach - Daahoud

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rammstein - Engel

My song pick 11 years ago today: Frank Sinatra - Fly Me to the Moon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In