4322. King Crimson - Epitaph

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2Bj0jLMdHL.jpg
From: In the Court of the Crimson King; Year: 1969; Genre: Progressive Rock
I finally got to a song I was wanting to pick. Epitaph is one of my absolute favourites from King Crimson; it's such a beautiful song in many ways with so many emotions within. Gregg Lake's vocals really sell that aspect of it along with the exquisite instrumentation. This is definitely about 9 minutes of pure musical bliss in my opinion.

Hear Epitaph on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Heart - Bad Animals

My song pick 2 years ago today: Dream Theater - Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence

My song pick 3 years ago today: Lawrence Gowan - (You're a) Strange Animal

My song pick 4 years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Frisky

My song pick 5 years ago today: Bob Seger - Main Street

My song pick 6 years ago today: Nightwish - Scaretail

My song pick 7 years ago today: Beat Crusaders - Japanese Girl

My song pick 8 years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Amish Paradise

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls

My song pick 10 years ago today: Band of Horses - Our Swords

My song pick 11 years ago today: Murray Head - One Night In Bangkok


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In