4324. Zapp - Funky Bounce

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61BEDf3Wl1L.jpg
From: Zapp; Year: 1980; Genre: Funk
Friday is upon us again, might as well make it a funky one. Anyway, I love how they employed the electronic effects throughout this track; they used them to the benefit of the song instead of leaning on it like a crutch like so many were during the time.

Hear Funky Bounce on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Verve - Weeping Willow

My song pick 3 years ago today: Boston - The Journey/It's Easy

My song pick 4 years ago today: Carmen - Shady Lady

My song pick 5 years ago today: Nightwish - Nymphomaniac Fantasia

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Who - My Wife

My song pick 8 years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge

My song pick 9 years ago today: Queen - These Are The Days Of Our Lives

My song pick 10 years ago today: Megadeth - À Tout le Monde

My song pick 11 years ago today: Booker T & The MGs - Green Onions


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In