4332. Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Standing in the Rain

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71-4vcunM%2BL._SX522_.jpg
From: Out of the Blue; Year: 1977; Genre: Symphonic Rock
With the weather the last couple of days this one seemed like an excellent pick. Actually, it's a great song anyway and I would've chosen it eventually.

Hear Standing in the Rain on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: David Bowie - Five Years

My song pick 2 years ago today: Queen - Tenement Funster/Flick of the Wrist/Lily of the Valley

My song pick 3 years ago today: Don Henley - Sunset Grill

My song pick 4 years ago today: Bad Company - No Smoke Without a Fire

My song pick 5 years ago today: Freddy Taylor and His Swing Men from Harlem - Viper's Dream

My song pick 6 years ago today: Mr. Big - Tempermental

My song pick 7 years ago today: Heart - Crazy on You

My song pick 8 years ago today: Billy Thorpe - East of Eden's Gate

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Delegates - Convention '72

My song pick 10 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Goodbye to Romance

My song pick 11 years ago today: Slade - Run Runaway


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In