4334. Cheap Trick - I Want You To Want Me

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/812bYFaOuDL._SX522_.jpg
From: at Budokan; Year: 1978; Genre: Rock
While I Want You To Want Me was released on their studio album In Color, it's the at Budokan version that is definitive, so it's the record I'm sourcing it from.
Anyway, over the weekend my band played this song and it went over extremely well and has been on my mind off and on ever since.

Hear the at Budokan version on YouTube.
Watch a performance from Budokan on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Jethro Tull - Acres Wild

My song pick 2 years ago today: Soundgarden - Jesus Christ Pose

My song pick 3 years ago today: Bootsy's Rubber Band - Vanish In Our Sleep

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Who - Another Tricky Day

My song pick 5 years ago today: Rush - Beneath, Between & Behind

My song pick 6 years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Last of a Dyin' Breed

My song pick 7 years ago today: Rush - Subdivisions

My song pick 8 years ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K. 525, Serenade No. 13 for Strings in G major "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik"

My song pick 9 years ago today: Foreigner - Starrider

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Who - The Real Me

My song pick 11 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Lucky Man


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In