4325. Bruce Hornsby and the Range - Across the River

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51ccwsiIyfL.jpg
From: A Night On The Town; Year: 1990; Genre: Rock
A lot of music bouncing around in my head today, so picking a song was not as easy. I don't really have a reason for picking this song other than Bruce Hornsby's music was among those crowding my mind today. Plus, this one fits my mood well and today in my opinion.

Hear Across the River on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Autograph - Turn Up the Radio

My song pick 2 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Two Magicians

My song pick 3 years ago today: Genesis - Silent Sun

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Winery Dogs - Elevate

My song pick 5 years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Bloody Reunion

My song pick 6 years ago today: Alice In Chains - Down in a Hole

My song pick 7 years ago today: Tower of Power - What is Hip?

My song pick 8 years ago today: Hawkwind - Sentinel

My song pick 9 years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) feat. Freddy Taylor - Shine

My song pick 10 years ago today: Alice Cooper - School's Out

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Guess Who - Shakin' All Over


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In