3589. Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51nIDX6EF-L.jpg
From: Countdown to Extinction; Year: 1992; Genre: Thrash Metal
Got in the mood for some Megadeth this morning and it has yet to subside.
I was seriously surprised to see that I had not picked this song yet; I mean, Symphony of Destruction is one of their signature songs and one of my absolute favourites from their catalogue. Every time I play this song, and the entire album for that matter, I can't help but still be blown away by it. This is one of those records that everything just perfectly clicked from the first to the last song.

Hear Symphony of Destruction on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Santo & Johnny - Love is Blue

My song pick two years ago today: B. B. King - Someday, Somewhere

My song pick three years ago today: Rose Royce - Funkin' Around

My song pick four years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Burnin' for You

My song pick five years ago today: Styx - Blue Collar Man (Long Nights)

My song pick six years ago today: April Wine - Sign of the Gypsy Queen

My song pick seven years ago today: Clifford Brown & Max Roach - Daahoud

My song pick eight years ago today: Rammstein - Engel

My song pick nine years ago today: Frank Sinatra - Fly Me to the Moon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade