3654. Bernard Wright - Who Do You Love

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61SCOzQy5nL._SX522_.jpg
From: Mr. Wright; Year: 1985; Genre: Funk/R&B
Another Funky Friday upon me once again. Was thinking about some music from Bernard Wright today; thought I'd make this mid '80s piece of funky electronica my pick.

Hear Who Do You Love on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Alice in Chains - Check My Brains

My song pick two years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Fire of Unknown Origin

My song pick three years ago today: Duran Duran - Is There Something I Should Know

My song pick four years ago today: Cybotron - Sonic Overdrive

My song pick five years ago today: Pearl Jam - Jeremy

My song pick six years ago today: Banchee - Iceberg

My song pick seven years ago today: ZZ Top - Manic Mechanic

My song pick eight years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Sleepwalk

My song pick nine years ago today: Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)