3280. Alice in Chains - Check My Brains

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71kJ7bzJVoL._SX522_.jpg
From: Black Gives Way to Blue; Year: 2009; Genre: Alternative Metal
Got listening to some newer Alice in Chains the other day; there is something I really like about Black Gives Way to Blue, it hearkens back to the sound of the band in their heyday. This song, like the rest on the album are very based in the raw, early sound of the band.

Hear Check My Brain on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Fire of Unknown Origin

My song pick two years ago today: Duran Duran - Is There Something I Should Know

My song pick three years ago today: Cybotron - Sonic Overdrive

My song pick four years ago today: Pearl Jam - Jeremy

My song pick five years ago today: Banchee - Iceberg

My song pick six years ago today: ZZ Top - Manic Mechanic

My song pick seven years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Sleepwalk

My song pick eight years ago today: Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn