3287. Megadeth - Trust

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31YAB7JN84L.jpg
From: Cryptic Writings; Year: 1997; Genre: Thrash Metal
Definitely one of my favourites from Megadeth, (which is saying something because I absolutely adore the band and their music), and one of their most powerful songs in every aspect.  

Hear Trust on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Chi-Lites - Oh Girl

My song pick two years ago today: Guns N' Roses - Knockin' on Heaven's Door

My song pick three years ago today: AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

My song pick four years ago today: Frédéric Chopin - Op.19 - "Bolero"

My song pick five years ago today: Missing Link - Filled Up

My song pick six years ago today: Hawkwind - The Church

My song pick seven years ago today: Quincy Jones - Walking in Space

My song pick eight years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Dreamer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn