1694 Nocturnal Rites - Fools Never Die

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/cb/51/4eef225b9da0e761cda66110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Grand Illusion, Year: 2005, Genre: Power Metal
The other day I was doing a litlle research on Styx's album The Grand Illusion and I happened upon this similarly titled album from the Swedish power metal band Nocturnal Rites. Upon listening to the band's material I immediately fell in love with the sound; I really don't know what it is with me and European power metal, but I like a lot of it. Oi; I have yet another band to collect the albums from.
Anyway, I chose Fooling Yourself from Styx's The Grand Illusion three years ago for my April Fools Day pick and when I discovered they had an aptly named track as well I just had to make it my pick today.
This is an awesome track in many ways; I especially like Jonny Lindkvist amazing vocals and the guitar work of Nils Norberg.

Here is the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Can You Handle It?

My song pick two years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Fool in the Rain

My song pick three years ago today: Styx - Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man)

My song pick four years ago today: The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn