3544. Roxy Music - Sentimental Fool

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61Tls7tp3xL.jpg
From: Siren; Year: 1975; Genre: Progressive Rock/Glam Rock
It's the first of April, so happy April Fools' Day!
I'm again picking an aptly titled song for the occasion; this one from the art-rock pioneers Roxy Music just felt perfect. I thought I'd picked a song from them prior, but I guess I haven't, so at least that's remedied.

Hear Sentimental Fool on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Azteca - A New Day on the Rise

My song pick two years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Evil Woman

My song pick three years ago today: The Main Ingredient - Everybody Plays the Fool

My song pick four years ago today: Bee Gees - I Started a Joke

My song pick five years ago today: Nocturnal Rites - Fools Never Die

My song pick six years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Can You Handle It?

My song pick seven years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Fool in the Rain

My song pick eight years ago today: Styx - Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man)

My song pick nine years ago today: The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn