4752. Steve Vai - The Moon and I

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81Th2JLti4L._SS500_.jpg
From: The Story of Light; Year: 2012; Genre: Progressive Rock
Was listening to some of Steve Vai's music; you know the rest. This is a very beautiful piece of complex music; seven minutes of musical amazement.

Hear The Moon and I on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Lionel Richie - All Night Long (All Night)

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Replacements - The Ledge

My song pick 3 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Hey You

My song pick 4 years ago today: Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Powderfinger

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jesus Jones - Right Here, Right Now

My song pick 6 years ago today: Wings - Silly Love Songs

My song pick 7 years ago today: Aphrodite's Child - End of the World

My song pick 8 years ago today: Triumph - I Can Survive

My song pick 9 years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside

My song pick 10 years ago today: Cruachan - The Gael

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jim Croce - Alabama Rain

My song pick 12 years ago today: Derek and the Dominos (Eric Clapton) - Bell Bottom Blues


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In