4750. The Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down To Georgia

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91Zt2DHFhlL._SX522_.jpg
From: Million Mile Reflections; Year: 1979; Genre: Country/Southern Rock
As probably most know, yesterday I learned that music legend Charlie Daniels passed away. While I've picked some of his songs I was surprised that I had yet to pick his most famous piece that almost everyone who has been exposed to popular music has heard.

Hear The Devil Went Down to Georgia on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Givin' It All Away

My song pick 2 years ago today: Rush - Summertime Blues

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Fatback Band - Yum Yum (Gimme Some)

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Stylistics - I'm Stoned In Love With You

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Heart Like a Wheel

My song pick 6 years ago today: Hawkwind - Space Dust

My song pick 7 years ago today: Frank Zappa & the Mothers of Invention - Call Any Vegetable

My song pick 8 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Sign of the Times

My song pick 9 years ago today: Don McLean - Vincent

My song pick 10 years ago today: Eric Burdon and War - Spill the Wine

My song pick 11 years ago today: Supertramp - School

My song pick 12 years ago today: Steely Dan - Do It Again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In