4757. Bobbie Gentry - Ode to Billie Joe

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91lFJD-AgCL._SX522_.jpg
From: Ode to Billie Joe; Year: 1967; Genre: Blues/Country
I remember hearing this one a lot over the years; it's one that grabs your attention and won't let you go. It's got such an interesting and engaging story, and of course the bluesy guitar and singing just makes it all that it is.

Hear Ode to Billie Joe on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Eyes On Fire

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Beach Boys - All Summer Long

My song pick 3 years ago today: Bernard Wright - Who Do You Love

My song pick 4 years ago today: Alice in Chains - Check My Brains

My song pick 5 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Fire of Unknown Origin

My song pick 6 years ago today: Duran Duran - Is There Something I Should Know

My song pick 7 years ago today: Cybotron - Sonic Overdrive

My song pick 8 years ago today: Pearl Jam - Jeremy

My song pick 9 years ago today: Banchee - Iceberg

My song pick 10 years ago today: ZZ Top - Manic Mechanic

My song pick 11 years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Sleepwalk

My song pick 12 years ago today: Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In