4744. Eric Clapton - It's In The Way That You Use It

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51lfk755q3L.jpg
From: August; Year: 1986; Genre: Rock
I've had this song and a few others from Eric Clapton running through my mind for the past few days and I thought I'd pick it.
I really love the late '80s era of his work; it was like his art had matured to a great place.

Hear It's In The Way That You Use It on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Hawkwind - The Reason Is?

My song pick 2 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Your Possible Pasts

My song pick 3 years ago today: Jigsaw - Listen to the Joker

My song pick 4 years ago today: James Brown - Papa's Got a Brand New Bag

My song pick 5 years ago today: What Made Milwaukee Famous - Just Run

My song pick 6 years ago today: Muse - Map of the Problematique

My song pick 7 years ago today: Stahlhammer - Nur Ein Tier

My song pick 8 years ago today: Mr. Big - Fool Us Today

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - E-Man Groovin'

My song pick 10 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - D'yer Mak'er

My song pick 11 years ago today: Arthur Smith - Guitar Boogie

My song pick 12 years ago today: Band of Horses - Ode To LRC


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In