4765. Ace - How Long

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81n3Du2NDoL._SX522_.jpg
From: Five-a-Side; Year: 1974; Genre: Rock
Even though many might not know this song or band by name, there is a good chance you've heard it at some point. It has been used in popular media, commercials and such.

Hear How Long on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Fixx - Red Skies

My song pick 2 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Raising Steam

My song pick 3 years ago today: Tesla - Hang Tough

My song pick 4 years ago today: Quincy Jones - Summer in the City

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Delfonics - Hey Love

My song pick 6 years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Lazarus

My song pick 7 years ago today: Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Beatles - I've Got a Feeling

My song pick 9 years ago today: Joe Satriani - Surfing With The Alien

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Moody Blues - The Dream

My song pick 11 years ago today: Azteca - What'cha Gonna Do?

My song pick 12 years ago today: Slaughter - Fly to the Angels


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In