4754. King Harvest - A Little Bit Like Magic

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/416ObQ5S8AL.jpg
From: King Harvest; Year: 1975; Genre: Rock
King Harvest is considered somewhat of a "one hit wonder" with the song Dancing in the Moonlight, which is one I picked a long 12 years ago, and I have not chosen another one from the band since. Well, today that changes with this one which is, I believe, a minor hit for the band.

Hear A Little Bit Like Magic on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Temptations - My Girl

My song pick 2 years ago today: Ozric Tentacles - Mysticum Arabicola

My song pick 3 years ago today: Billy Idol - White Wedding

My song pick 4 years ago today: Bruce Hornsby and the Range - The Valley Road

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Get Off of My Cloud

My song pick 6 years ago today: Rick James - She Blew My Mind (69 Times)

My song pick 7 years ago today: Genesis - Squonk

My song pick 8 years ago today: Bob Dylan - Hurricane

My song pick 9 years ago today: Bad Company - Silver, Blue & Gold

My song pick 10 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - We Have All The Time In The World

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Yardbirds - Smokestack Lightning

My song pick 12 years ago today: Eric Clapton - Pretending


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In