4764. Temple of the Dog - Hunger Strike

https://www.amazon.com/images/I/81VHm+CMdWL._SS500_.jpg
From: Temple of the Dog; Year: 1991; Genre: Alternative Rock/Grunge
Heard this song for the first time in ages, (probably the last time I heard it was 20 some odd years ago), yesterday and immediately knew I had my next pick. This could be called a grunge supergroup with the likes of Chris Cornell and the members of Pearl Jam/Soundgarden. Certainly brings back memories for me hearing this song once again.

Hear Hunger Strike on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: David Bowie - Cygnet Committee

My song pick 2 years ago today: Genesis - Dodo/Lurker

My song pick 3 years ago today: War - Slippin' Into Darkness

My song pick 4 years ago today: Megadeth - Trust

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Chi-Lites - Oh Girl

My song pick 6 years ago today: Guns N' Roses - Knockin' on Heaven's Door

My song pick 7 years ago today: AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

My song pick 8 years ago today: Frédéric Chopin - Op.19 - "Bolero"

My song pick 9 years ago today: Missing Link - Filled Up

My song pick 10 years ago today: Hawkwind - The Church

My song pick 11 years ago today: Quincy Jones - Walking in Space

My song pick 12 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Dreamer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In