4753. Bootsy Collins - Bass-Rigged-System

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71XQvYhrZLL._SX522_.jpg
From: World Wide Funk; Year: 2017; Genre: Funk
It's another Funky Friday! Today I'm choosing one from Bootsy Collins that features the likes of Stanley Clarke and Victor Wooten among others.

Hear Bass-Rigged-System on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Rolling Stones - Angie

My song pick 2 years ago today: Wolfmother - Victorious

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Beach Boys - Sloop John B

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Mercury Blues

My song pick 5 years ago today: Head Hunters - Chameleon

My song pick 6 years ago today: Yes - Siberian Khatru

My song pick 7 years ago today: Maddy Prior - Mother and Child

My song pick 8 years ago today: Ludwig Van Beethoven - Op.13 - Piano Sonata No.8 "Pathétique"

My song pick 9 years ago today: Chet Atkins - Tears

My song pick 10 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Tusk

My song pick 11 years ago today: Fairport Convention - Tam Lin

My song pick 12 years ago today: Cream - Tales of Brave Ulysses


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In