4770. Klaatu - Dog Star

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81D0Dxik45L._SS500_.jpg
From: Endangered Species; Year: 1980; Genre: Rock
Had some Klaatu come on my playlist yesterday and as usual thought I would pick another one from the band. This song is more straight-up rock than a lot of their other material which is more of the prog/rock genre.

Hear Dog Star on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Steely Dan - Only a Fool Would Say That

My song pick 2 years ago today: Primus - The Storm

My song pick 3 years ago today: Return to Forever - Earth Juice

My song pick 4 years ago today: Psychotic Waltz - Strange

My song pick 5 years ago today: Queen - Great King Rat

My song pick 6 years ago today: Karussell - Wintermärchen

My song pick 7 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Old School Song

My song pick 8 years ago today: Alice in Chains - Them Bones

My song pick 9 years ago today: America - Lonely People

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rammstein - Weißes Fleisch

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Space Into/Fly Like An Eagle

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Delgados - The Light Before We Land


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In