3662. Tesla - Hang Tough

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71XI0EwitPL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Great Radio Controversy; Year: 1989; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
I haven't picked one from Tesla in a while; felt like a good to do it. This single just seemed like an excellent choice; sure brings back some memories.

Hear Hang Tough on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Quincy Jones - Summer in the City

My song pick two years ago today: The Delfonics - Hey Love

My song pick three years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Lazarus

My song pick four years ago today: Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)

My song pick five years ago today: The Beatles - I've Got a Feeling

My song pick six years ago today: Joe Satriani - Surfing With The Alien

My song pick seven years ago today: The Moody Blues - The Dream

My song pick eight years ago today: Azteca - What'cha Gonna Do?

My song pick nine years ago today: Slaughter - Fly to the Angels


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade