3378. A-ha - Train of Thought

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51QSCyhb5ML._SS500.jpg
From: Hunting High and Low; Year: 1986; Genre: New Wave/Synthpop
One of the lesser known hit singles from the record, whilst being eclipsed and overshadowed by other timeless songs on the album, it's still an excellent song and one that deserves a lot of attention. Especially from people who are into '80s music and new wave.

Hear Train of Thought on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Motörhead - Motorhead

My song pick two years ago today: Leon Mitchison and the Eastex Freeway Band - Street Scene

My song pick three years ago today: Neil Young & Crazy Horse - My My, Hey Hey (Out of the Blue)

My song pick four years ago today: Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Leave That Thing Alone

My song pick six years ago today: Jim Croce - Photographs and Memories

My song pick seven years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Turn To Stone

My song pick eight years ago today: Sniff'n the Tears - Driver's Seat

My song pick nine years ago today: Styx - Lady


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade