3640. Jigsaw - Listen to the Joker

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51VpFFlgRBL._SS500.jpg
From: Sky High; Year: 1975; Genre: Rock/Pop
Was thinking about a song to pick today and for no real reason Jigsaw came to mind, so I'm picking another one of theirs; I absolutely love the funky rhythm and beat to this one.

Hear Listen to the Joker on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: James Brown - Papa's Got a Brand New Bag

My song pick two years ago today: What Made Milwaukee Famous - Just Run

My song pick three years ago today: Muse - Map of the Problematique

My song pick four years ago today: Stahlhammer - Nur Ein Tier

My song pick five years ago today: Mr. Big - Fool Us Today

My song pick six years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - E-Man Groovin'

My song pick seven years ago today: Led Zeppelin - D'yer Mak'er

My song pick eight years ago today: Arthur Smith - Guitar Boogie

My song pick nine years ago today: Band of Horses - Ode To LRC


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade