3646. Blue Öyster Cult - I'm On the Lamb, But Ain't No Sheep

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71z8YzssrEL._SX522_.jpg
From: Blue Öyster Cult; Year: 1972; Genre: Hard Rock
I'm in the mood to pick some early Blue Öyster Cult today; this is a pretty good rocker from their debut album about a guy running from the law.

Hear I'm On the Lamb, But I Ain't No Sheep on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Fates Warning - Stranger (With a Familiar Face)

My song pick two years ago today: Herbie Hancock - Oh! Oh! Here He Comes

My song pick three years ago today: Lobo - Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Different Strings

My song pick five years ago today: Led Zeppelin - The Rain Song

My song pick six years ago today: Béla Fleck & The Flecktones - Big Country

My song pick seven years ago today: ABBA - When All is Said and Done

My song pick eight years ago today: Hawkwind - Motorhead

My song pick nine years ago today: Savatage - Can You Hear Me Now


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement