3271. Fates Warning - Stranger (With a Familiar Face)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71GaMOgHSyL._SX522_.jpg
From: FWX; Year: 2004; Genre: Progressive Metal
Picking one from the old queue this morning; this is kind of a more straight-up rocker from the band, but is filled with all the technical goodness you'd expect from the band.

Hear Stranger (With a Familiar Face) on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Herbie Hancock - Oh! Oh! Here He Comes

My song pick two years ago today: Lobo - Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Different Strings

My song pick four years ago today: Led Zeppelin - The Rain Song

My song pick five years ago today: Béla Fleck & The Flecktones - Big Country

My song pick six years ago today: ABBA - When All is Said and Done

My song pick seven years ago today: Hawkwind - Motorhead

My song pick eight years ago today: Savatage - Can You Hear Me Now


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade