3292. Bob Dylan - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81bANXfbb0L._SX522_.jpg
From: Freewheelin' Bob Dylan; Year: 1963; Genre: Folk
Last night after hearing this song in a movie I've had this early and rather powerful Bob Dylan track on my mind. There's some excellent minimalist acoustic guitar picking to make the base for some amazing lyrics with so much feeling.

Hear Don't Think Twice, It's Alright on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy

My song pick two years ago today: "Weird" Al Yankovic - Word Crimes

My song pick three years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Come a Little Bit Closer

My song pick four years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) featuring Freddy Taylor - I Can't Give You Anything But Love

My song pick five years ago today: Rin' - Fuhen

My song pick six years ago today: Cream - Badge

My song pick seven years ago today: Steeleye Span - Seven Hundred Elves

My song pick eight years ago today: Billy Joel - Prelude/Angry Young Man


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn