5336. Barenaked Ladies - Internal Dynamo

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61iysd+qUbS._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Detour De Force; Year: 2021; Genre: Rock
For the last couple of days or so I've had this band on my mind once again and thought I would see what they're up to these days; I kind of lost track of them a few years back. As usual, I gravitated towards the longer songs on their newest album and came across this one; I have to say, their sound has sure changed over the years, not bad, but different to say the least.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Melvins - Don't Forget to Breathe

My song pick 4 years ago today: Simple Minds - Sanctify Yourself

My song pick 5 years ago today: Bob Dylan - If Not For You

My song pick 6 years ago today: Garbage - Supervixen

My song pick 7 years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - Look at the World

My song pick 8 years ago today: Foreigner - Blue Morning, Blue Day

My song pick 9 years ago today: Voivod - Mechanical Mind

My song pick 10 years ago today: Quasar - Fanfare/Seeing Stars

My song pick 11 years ago today: Waylander - A Hero's Lament

My song pick 12 years ago today: Queen - Seaside Rendezvous

My song pick 13 years ago today: Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London

My song pick 14 years ago today: Band of Horses - Is There A Ghost?
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In